How Does Peachtree To Sage 50 Upgrade Assistance Work?
Call for promotional pricing to upgrade your company data to Sage 50 and receive free test conversion.
Convert Sage Peachtree To Sage 50
We can convert your company data from Peachtree to Sage 50 current versions. Step by Step this is what it looks like.
- Confirm what version of Peachtree are you running
- Your current installation and company data file will remain intact
- Backup your Peachtree company data file
- It may take a conversion from version 2010 then 2015 to get you to the most current version
- Print reports from your Peachtree like the general ledger trial balance
- Open accounts payable and open accounts receivable
- And let’s not forget the inventory valuation or job costing reports
- Run the conversion for your company data in 2010
- Run the conversion in the next level required to get to the most recent version
- Run the conversion in the most recent version
- Format checks and forms
- Duplicate any custom crystal reports you have
- Reformat any custom reports you are currently using in Peachtree
- Print the trial balance, accounts receivable aging, accounts payable aging
- And the inventory valuation and job cost reports
- Confirm the balances are the same from Peachtree to the current version of Sage 50
For more information on Revel give one of our professional consultants a call at 800.475.1047 at www.jcscomputer.com